We apologize for the delay in making this announcement as we were trying our best to find an alternative venue after the scheduled venue withdrew its permission at the last minute. After numerous unsuccessful attempts, we decided to use our premise to host the test. However, due to the capacity of our rooms and the required ‘social-distancing’ requirements under CMCO, we could only accommodate candidates from Level N1. Hence, regrettably we have to cancel the remaining levels (i.e., Level N2 to N5) in Penang. Your kind understanding would be very much appreciated.
N1 Candidates for Penang
- Support letters will be prepared and emailed to you within a week. If you have not received it by Wednesday November 25, 2020, please write to email@example.com.
- Your kind cooperation in complying strictly to our SOP would be highly appreciated.
- Those who wish to withdraw from sitting the test, may apply for a refund completing by the withdrawal form ( https://forms.gle/QcVBF9DukHh5rCUL6 ).
N2, N3, N4 & N5 Candidates for Penang
We were equally as disappointed as you are over its cancellation. However, we sincerely seek your kind understanding that this decision was made to ensure that your safety is not compromised. We look very much forward to your participation again next year.
Please note that: –
- You will receive an email from us on the refund procedure. If you did not receive such email by November 23, 2020, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request for transfer to sit the test at other test centres is not allowed.
Once again, our sincere apologies for the disappointment and inconvenience caused.